International B2B Matchmaking at Ocean Business 2017, 5th April 2017, Southampton
Enterprise Europe Network is organising a B2B matchmaking event on Wednesday 5th April 2017, during Ocean Business 2017 and its associated events Dual Use Innovation Opportunities and Blue Growth 2017.
The event is supported by the Maritime Technologies Sector Group and the Aeronautics, Space & Dual-Use Technologies Sector Group.
The FREE matchmaking event will give you the opportunity to meet potential business partners during pre-arranged 30 minute meetings and create real business development opportunities with exhibitors but also visitors, active in the maritime sector. Your agenda will be sent to you one week before the event with the exact time and location of your meetings.
* Are you looking for new customers, partners or financiers for your company?
* Are you looking for new potential partners to develop your business and research objectives?
* Are you seeking partners to adapt your technology for dual-use applications?
* Or maybe you just want to boost your innovativeness?
The event is highly applicable for any of the following sectors:
* Marine engineering
* Maritime defence
* Environmental monitoring and pollution control
* Ports and harbours
* Marine Autonomous Systems
* Establishing technology and commercial partnerships
* Expanding your business abroad
* Learning about new technologies and solutions
* Showcase your most favourable projects, products or know-how
* Present, discuss and develop new projects
Through the pre-arranged networking, delegates can look forward to:
* start networking weeks before the event due to pre-event profiling (add your business profile and view others profiles)
* request and receive pre-arranged business matchmaking appointments
* manage beforehand up to 13 high class B2B meetings (at 30 min) of your choice at fixed reserved table
For more information and to book your place at this event please visit: