Danish Embassy Offshore Wind Seminar; 6th December 2018, London
The Danish Embassy in London will host a seminar that offers an overview of current and future developments in UK offshore wind industry. The seminar will provide answers to what we can expect in 2019 in terms of policy developments, market opportunities and technical advances, and will also offer excellent networking opportunities.
Speaker at the event include:
* Lars Thuesen, Ambassador, Royal Danish Embassy
* Yuen Cheung, Head of Offshore Wind Department for Business, Energy and Industrial Strategy
* Colin Maciver, Development Manager, Crown Estate Scotland
* Matthew Wright, Managing Director, ěrsted UK
* Julian Garnsey, Project Director, Innogy Renewables UK Ltd
* Rhiannon Mulherin, Head of Valuation, Shell New Energies Wind Development
* Danielle Lane, Vattenfall UK
* Chris Hill, Offshore Renewables Energy Catapult
* Henrik Hansen, Head of Europe, Cwind
* Mona Riis, Operational Excellence, Equinor
* Damon O'Brien, Managing Director, ABPmer
Registration is from 10.00-10.30 with the Danish Ambassadors welcome at 10.30 on Thursday 6th December 2018 at the Danish Embassy, 55 Sloane Street, London SW1X 9SR.
At midday, a buffet lunch is served and the event concludes at 16.00 with networking.
Register: Please register via the DK-UK Associations webpage https://www.dkuk.org/dkuk-event/offshore-wind-2018
For further information, please contact Rasmus Leth Traberg at the Danish Embassy in London on 02073330232/ 07769688703 or email@example.com