Land and Expand in the US: America Made Easy, 25th June 2019, London
Have you considered launching your business in the US? This intensive seminar is designed to provide ambitious UK companies with key market insights and the expert guidance needed to help make the transition to the largest economic market on the planet.
Receive practical advice on how to get started, including all of the planning, legal and hiring issues which you will need to be ready for.
Although it can seem intimidating at first, the potential payoff for a successful expansion in the US is huge - Join us on 25th June to find out how to land and expand!
What topics will be covered?
* The trends and opportunities that your business can leverage
* Understanding the US market
* Banking and setting up your accounts & taxes
* Recruiting employees and potential hiring issues
* The steps needed to create a US legal entity
* Doing market research and an effective location evaluation & selection
* How to do business in the US 101: communication and cultural impacts
Who is this event best suited for?
* Ambitious UK companies ready to expand
* Businesses with an interest in launching an office in the US
* Decision makers within the organisation
Where will the event take place?
Central London, Barbican area. Details of the venue will be provided upon registration.
If you have any questions on this event please feel free to email: AmericaMadeEasyEvents@newable.co.uk
or visit https://events.newable.co.uk/events/207/land-expand-in-the-us-america-made-easy-london-250619 to book your place