Get Ready for Brexit workshop, 11th October 2019, Southampton
The DIT are organising a series of workshops to help exporting businesses prepare for Brexit.
These will be practical sessions to help businesses create an action plan.
What will I learn?
You'll leave the event with a personalised action plan covering:
* paperwork needed to continue exporting
* impact to supply chains
* changes to regulations and contracts
* where to find tariff information, commodity codes and duty rates
* what you might need to speak to customers and employees about
* moving goods across borders
* business travel to the EU
* providing services to EU clients
* how to treat personal data
This event is aimed at all exporting businesses, particularly those exporting to the EU.
11th October 2019, 08.00 -11.30 in Southampton.
To book your place please follow the link:
Please note places are limited and offered on a first come, first serve basis. Registration is required.
There are several events like this running across the country- you can see the full list at the following link: